ARG is seeking an experienced recruitment consultant to help build this new and very exciting recruitment business.
Based in Wellington, ARG is a dedicated accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy.
As a recruiter you will be joining our team with great scope to really make your mark and progress within the company.
What we are looking for in the role as a recruiter:
- At least one years’ experience recruiting for permanent staff, ideally accountancy or finance.
- A proven track record of recruitment or sales
- Organised and diligent
- A fast learner and worked who can react quickly to the market demands
- Ability to work with a high volume of roles and candidates and be able to match accordingly
- Ability to provide a high level of service to your clients and candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated by uncapped commission and targets
The role of the recruiter will include:
- Establish, build and maintain client relationships for new business
- Source candidates through job boards, database and social media
- Identify new opportunities for business
- Negotiate offers between clients and candidates
- Match appropriate roles with well suited, qualified candidates
- Carry out due diligence on all candidates representing ARG
- Advertise jobs and follow up on all inquiries
- Manage candidate and client list
- Keep regular contact with candidates and clients via telephone and face to face meetings, if required.
- Diplomatically deal with any issues that may arise between candidates and clients
This is an ideal opportunity to get involved early with a well funded, startup recruitment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job