Our reputable leading client based in Sutton Coldfield are seeking an Account Manager to join their expert team.
As an account manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a key client.
At the core of the role is the focus on the development of new revenue channels with a focus on partnership relationships
Your Responsibilities as:
Managing a key client within the Property/Build Industry with Permanent and Temporary recruitment requirements to strict timeframes
• Support the release of all new service and product initiatives across the company
• Utilise PR and media opportunities to promote the Client brand to headhunt/attract relevant applicants
• Attend Client meetings at various sites to develop working relationships and to be kept informed of any changes
• Responsible for the relationship and operational management of the Client’s key partnership accounts
• Monitor Key performance metrics ensuring efficient and effective performance is achieved
• Work with Management team to deliver on revenue expectations
• Tailor bespoke marketing to create applicant attraction
• Implement, monitor and assess referral process
• Uphold the strong work ethic and high levels of professional conduct expected by the Company
The ideal applicant will have a background within the Property/Build Industry and a flair for Recruitment. In return the company offer an excellent benefit package.
The ideal person will be result and target driven, excellent relationship building skills with a very professional outlook.
The role requires your own transport as travel to other sites will be required.
- Account Manager