Are you ambitious, driven and naturally motivated?
Do you want to work for a global business that rewards high performance and places huge emphasis on career development? If so, read on!
Randstad are recruiting for their Business Support team, who specialise in Office Administration professionals. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a highly successful brand with the support and reach that comes with being part of the 2nd largest recruitment businesses in the world.
AS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT FOR RANDSTAD, YOU WILL BE:
- Working in a 360 degree role; from business development to candidate sourcing
- Developing and winning new business
- Working to set targets and KPI's
- Developing client relationships and managing vacancies
- Conducting meetings and exceeding expectations
- Sourcing new candidates and managing your candidate relationships through the recruitment life cycle.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We expect a lot from consultants that join our team and it's important for us to maintain high standards. We are therefore looking for people with:
- A strong desire to succeed.
- A proactive self starter - Recruitment demands consistently high levels of initiative.
- A good degree of commercial acumen to network and build effective business relationships.
- You will need to be resilient and you must be tenacious enough to keep picking that phone up and building those relationships.
- Previous recruitment experience is not as important as being able to demonstrate the right attitude!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
We work in a fast paced environment, and you will need to bring your 'A game' with you everyday. In return we offer:
- Extensive training and support
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Career development plan
- Inexperienced consultants will also be given the opportunity to complete a recruitment apprenticeship.
We will also provide you with a fully flexible benefits package as well as all the technology you need to be successful.
If you are interested in working for a market leader, please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
- business development
- cold calling