Recruitment Consultant 360 - Healthcare - Uncapped commission - Paid Threshold
Location: Bolton Office,
Salary - £20,000 - £26,000 Basic - DOE + Pension
Uncapped Commission raising to 20%
Desk - Duel (80% temp, 20% perm),
Industry Qualifications - REC Training Courses available (CertRP) - Recruitment, Management etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join a leading healthcare recruitment organisation. As you will already have experience as a Recruitment Consultant/Professional, you will be able to demonstrate a high sense of urgency, excellent communication skills with a proven background in building and maintaining relationships and sales.
- Business development by making sales calls, advertising, networking etc.
- Build & managing relationships with clients & candidates.
- Managing your desks advertising.
- Possess strong commercial acumen capable of creating your own success and maximising opportunities.
- A professional approach and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Leading by example through achieving high revenue targets and demonstrating recruitment best practice to your peers.
- End to end management of clients and the 360 recruitment process.
We have a track record in fast track progression and offer opportunities to flourish within your career to ensure development of our company’s management of tomorrow. REC training courses in recruitment available and full company support in assisting your climb to Senior Consultant.
- Uncapped industry leading commission scheme
- Paid Threshold upon target achievement.
- Genuine career progression
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards
- REC training courses offered and funded by ourselves
- Clinical training available - provided by company Medical Director
- Genuine opportunity to progress and REC training/qualifications paid for by the company
- Ongoing training from experienced industry professionals
- Your birthday off
- Early finish on Fridays
- Fun, family atmosphere
Applocum is a leading national supplier of healthcare professionals within the public and private sector.
Interested? Questions? Please feel free to contact us and we are more than happy to answer and queries you may have. Alternatively, please forward your most recent CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job