Franklin Bates - Recruitment Consultant - £18,000 - £30,000
Who we are:
At Franklin Bates, people are at the heart of everything that we do. Every day we are speaking to all sorts of different people, each with their own unique story and it is our role as consultants to understand this and help these individuals in their careers.
We were formed in 2013 and over the past 5 years, we have established a number of key relationships which has enabled us to grow our revenue year on year. What is important to note is that this is down to the brilliant staff that we have and we want you to be part of our journey!
We focus on IT and this encompasses everything from support, to software development all the way through to CTO level. Ever since the dot-com boom at the turn of the century, the IT industry has been growing year on year, so there hasn’t been a better time to join!
Why are we different?
Where we differ from a lot of recruitment firms is we will help, support and guide you throughout your time with us. You will be challenged but this comes from wanting you to fulfil your potential, not just put a number on a board.
What we are looking for?
- An enthusiasm to constantly push yourself and learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, discretion and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Someone who wants to enjoy where they work and contribute to what is an enjoyable workplace.
- A desire to work with some of the brightest people in the IT industry.
- Someone who is financially motivated and wants to earn!
As a recruitment consultant, your role will take have many different responsibilities, some are listed below:
- Help to identify and source the best talent within the industry through a variety of means (LinkedIn / Job Boards / Databases / GitHub)
- Engage with these candidates (conduct interviews) and guide them through the entire recruitment process.
- To give these candidates the best possible experience and help define their futures.
- Seek out and identify interesting tech companies that we could work with in the future.
What’s in it for you?
On top of a competitive base salary, you will get the chance to earn commission on top of this as well as be part of the company incentive schemes. This year for example, we have been to Prague and are heading to New York as a firm (this could be you too)!
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner