Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 p.a (Plus un-capped OTE)
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Contract: Permanent, Full Time - 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Want to be part of an award winning Recruitment Team?
We are a dynamic, multi award winning independently run Recruitment Consultancy specialising in successfully placing candidates in both Temporary and Permanent positions across the Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.
Due to continued rapid growth, we are currently offering an exciting career opportunity for our next team member. The role will be as a Recruitment Consultant, who will be reporting directly to our Operations Manager, based in Welwyn Garden City. With an ever expanding client base, it is an exciting time to join our busy team, where no two days will be the same!!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Researching, identifying and building existing client accounts
- Conducting warm sales calls with a view to 'Grow existing client accounts'
- Attend client visits in person, account manage both existing and prospective new clients
- Reviewing vacancies
- Provide resourcing assistance to our Senior Recruitment Consultants
- Upload vacancies to external/internal job boards
- Review and verify applications and short list suitable candidates for certain vacancies
- Update and maintain Talent pipeline
- Invite candidates in and conduct face to face interviews via registrations
- Support Career Fairs, Networking Events
- Support ad-hoc projects and tasks as and when required
You will need:
- An understanding of relevant experience, skills and suitability of candidates for new positions
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Ability to work within a target driven environment and deliver to very tight deadlines
- To be PC Literate with Word, Excel and Outlook
- To be highly motivated and incentivised by targets, rewards and commission
- Ideally, you will have a Full UK Driver’s License
What’s on offer:
- Unlimited career progression potential
- Highly Competitive Bonus
- On-going external Training from a Recruitment Training Expert
- Opportunity to study for REC Qualification
- Free on-site parking
- Starting with 21 days paid holiday - increasing with length of service
- Optional Pension Scheme / Private Healthcare available
Good luck with your application, should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you very soon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'