Express Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a fabulous local agency, who are currently looking for bright and enthusiastic individuals to join their team. Our client is a fast growing organisation, based in the heart of Nottingham, providing temporary and permanent staff within their specialist area of expertise.
Duties to include:
- Take ownership of the full 360 recruitment process for a specific pool of clients
- Interview new candidates and match skillsets to vacancies
- Take down all new vacancies, ensuring full specification is given
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Maintain and develop existing business relationships through regular contact
- Graduate level education highly advantageous
- Previous office based experience essential
- Hungry for success with a genuine desire to build the business
- Confident communicator with natural leadership skills
Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-5:30pm
Salary: c£17,000-£18,000 D.O.E. (Plus Commission)
Location: Nottingham City Centre
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job