Recruitment - Recruitment consultancy: London
Permanent - full-time
SW6 Associates are looking for motivated, ambitious Graduates for Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancies in a UK based company renowned for second-to-none industry expertise and career progression.
Established in 2010, our client is headquartered in the heart of London and now operating globally in a multitude of sectors from Investor Relations, private equity and consulting. Their focus on employee engagement and investment into top-quality personalized training will have you engaging with the more senior candidate from blue-chip companies and managing your own team within two years.
The responsibilities of your role as a recruitment consultant:
They currently have several vacancies across Strategy, Finance, Procurement, SAP and Technology recruitment sectors. Predominantly, your role will deal with B2B sales in dynamic fast-paced environments during which you will be expected to:
- Identification of business development opportunities.
- Developing new business through Networking, pipe-line sourcing and posting job-adverts.
- Managing existing accounts.
- Leading client meetings and taking detailed job specs.
- Candidate match-making according to specific client requirements.
- Meeting targets and climbing sales leaderboards.
What can you expect to earn as a recruitment consultant?
- Clear and competitive commission structure
- First-year - Base: £25k OTE: £40k
- Second Year - OTE £65K+
- Third Year - OTE: £100k+
What would make you a good recruitment consultant?
- Achieved a degree with a 2:1 from a top 50 UK university or equivalent
- Competitive, ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- You need to be tough, but friendly and have an ability to connect with anyone!
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken to help you deal with any candidate from the newly graduated to the more seasoned candidate.
Additional benefits you can look forward to when working in recruitment for our client:
- Straight-forward, uncapped commission structure.
- Company equity buy-in opportunities after 6 months with our client/
- Great offices located in Mayfair!
- Monthly and Quarterly Incentives and Birthday day off.
- A dress-down environment where the team comes first.
- Breakfast is provided every day, Friday lunches.
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a trainee recruitment consultant, please apply now.
If you are an ambitious, tenacious, resilient individual and meet the points above, then please apply for immediate consideration as this is the calibre of companies my client works with. We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'