As a Recruiter you will report into the Head of Talent, sitting within a knowledgeable and energetic recruitment team focusing on roles across their key locations within a volume capacity. Being a retail/fintech business, they are looking for an individual with a proactive mindset and experience in attracting talent within the retail space, or roles that are customer facing.
As a Recruiter you will:
- Be a solution orientated individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Hold strong organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise workload.
- Work well under pressure, possessing the ability to multi task and use initiative.
- Remain flexible and reactive to business needs.
- Have the ability to build and sustain productive relationships with key stakeholders internal and external to the business.
- Have strong end-to-end recruitment experience and exposure to an ATS.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, sourcing candidates, screening and pre-qualifying before inviting to interview.
- Attract the best talent through direct sourcing, networking, job boards and social media for current roles and to build the brands talent pool.
- Identify and advise managers on skills required for current roles in order to deliver on business needs.
- Deliver feedback to candidates and ensure the ATS system is maintained.
- Provide a positive candidate experience in line with the brands tone of voice.
- Support on ad hoc recruitment related projects.
Due to this being a newly created team, this is a great opportunity for individuals with strong resourcing experience as well as recruiters looking to progress their in-house career.
Location: Central London - Close to major tube network and over ground station.
Salary - c. £28,000 - £35,000
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Account Manager
- Business Development Consultancy
- Internal Resourcing