It’s a New Year, so why not consider a new career?
Recruitment consultancy is increasingly attracting graduates and sales professionals due to the unparalleled earning potential and career progression that the industry exhibits. Successful trainees can expect to work for high-end recruitment agencies and become established senior consultants and managers in less than two years, earning in excess of £100,000.
Basic Salary: £24,000
First Year 'On Target Earnings’: £30,000 - £50,000
Sectors: IT, Finance, Investment Banking, Strategy, Management Consultancy, Insurance, Engineering, Oil and Gas,Technology, Digital, HR, Legal, Audit, Compliance, Life Sciences, Energy and Renewables etc.
What is Recruitment Consultancy?
Recruitment consultancy is a direct dual sales role, where you are selling to both clients and candidates on an everyday basis. Hence, it is a challenging and demanding job however can be extremely rewarding if you have the work ethic and charisma to succeed!
What will you be doing as a recruitment consultant?
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
The Package - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Basic salary: £20,000 - £25,000, increasing within first 12 months
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- 1st year earnings OTE - £40,000+
- 2nd year earnings OTE - £65,000+
- Fast paced career progression
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
Key Attributes - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.2 or higher (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
- Relevant commercial experience, ideally in a sales environment
- Natural communicator
- Financially driven (You are in control of your earnings!)
- Extremely ambitious
- Competitive flair (our clients love sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!