Here at RULE Recruitment we work with nearly 200 clients throughout the UK but our geographical span is much larger than that. We have clients who have offices based throughout Europe and ones that stretch even out to America, New Zealand and Australia.
Are you looking to start a career which can allow you to grow and offer the opportunity for you to travel and live abroad in exciting countries? Are you hard-working and have recently graduated from university or have over a year’s sales experience?
Then look no further - we may be able to help!
Recruitment Consultancy is an industry like no other. As a trainee in London your base salary will be between £21,000 and £25,000, combine this with an uncapped commission structure you are expected to take home on average of £40,000 in your first year. The progression does not stop here, you are also expected to receive 2 promotions in your first year - this would be almost impossible to achieve in other industries. Alongside great career progression and impressive financial reward you are given the opportunity to strive for amazing rewards if targets are met.
Some of our clients offer…
- Lunch Clubs to Michelin Star Restaurants
- Cash Rewards
- 5* Holiday Trips to Places such as New York or Ibiza
Does this sound like this could be of interest to you? Then keep reading!
What’s the day to day of a Recruitment Consultant?
- Building a candidate pipeline
- Responding to warm leads and creating your own leads
- Business development
- Face to face meetings with clients
- Interviewing and preparing candidates for roles
What traits do you need to have to be a Recruitment Consultant?
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Money driven
- Confident and articulate over the phone and in person
- Passion to build his career and truly succeed
- SALES DRIVEN
Still sound like this could be the career for you? Awesome! Click the Apply button now and send us your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch as soon as possible!