City of London, £21,000 - £24,000, Full Time - Permeant
Are you interested in working in the city of London and recruiting into sectors such as Finance, IT, Creative Industries and Sport? Are you prepared to go above and beyond to maximize your earning potential? We’ve placed thousands of candidates over the years throughout the UK and you could be next! Some of our top performing clients are now on a six-figure salary within five years. Sound like it could be suited to you?
What traits do you need to have to be a Recruitment Consultant?
- Ambitious, Hard-working and Money-Motivated
- You have to show Resilience! (Have you climbed a mountain or ran a marathon?)
- A people person who can easily build relationships
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
What’s the day to day of a Recruitment Consultant?
- Generating Leads
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Business development
- Responding to enquires
- Face to Face Client Meetings
What are the perks of being a Recruitment Consultant?
- Basic Salary starting at £21,000
- Expected 1st Year earnings of £35,000, 2nd Year Earnings of £55,000, 3rd Year Earnings of £100,000
- Unrivalled training program
- Holiday Incentives
- Breakfast and Lunch Clubs
- Opportunity to progress to managerial position
Are you looking for a change of scenery or need a new career? We’re here at RULE to help you with everything from application to the interview process. We’re waiting for your application now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job