Our Manchester office has a unique and exciting vacancy for a Compliance Officer to work on the Health and Social Car desk in our established Healthcare Division.
As a compliance officer you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of service to our consultants and managers. This will involve collating information, checking and signing off new candidates and using a variety of software packages. You will responsible for existing workers, and co-ordinating ongoing compliance checks, such as NMC and DBS checking, updating and validating specialist training courses, and organising revalidations and appraisals . A professional communicator, you will be instrumental in building both candidate and client relationships while displaying commercial awareness and maintaining a positive and fun approach to your work. You will be able to work great under pressure, with excellent administration and customer care skills and you will have a high attention to detail,
- Ideally you will have previous experience working in a similar role within a recruitment agency however, those displaying the ambition and core skills required will receive first class training to have a successful and rewarding career
- Highly organised with an eye for detail.
- Hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job