Recruitment Compliance Administrator
Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious Recruitment Compliance Administrator looking to join one of the 'Recruiter Fast 50's' fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK?
Swanstaff Recruitment isn't like other agencies - we do things differently, that's why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone! Our unique company ethos, core values and' work hard, play hard' culture have allowed the company to be as successful as it is today. However, this is just the beginning!
I am actively looking for an outstanding Compliance Administrator to be the driving force of our compliance team that will in turn complement our strategic growth plan to have 100 branches by 2023. Is that person you?
As a "Swan" within Swanstaff you will receive our benefits package which includes:
- Share scheme option from day 1 of joining us - be a Swanstaff Shareholder not just a Swanstaff Employee!
- Massive incentives such as trips abroad and days out!
- Prescriptions, Eye care and Private dental care
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Am I right?
- Must have 1 years+ compliance experience, preferably within Recruitment
- Enter candidate details onto our CRM system
- Check files comply with company policy for the relevant industry either Healthcare or Driving and Industrial.
- Be a communication pro! Being able to speak with candidates and colleagues in other branches.
- Ensure all requirements have been met to enable candidates to commence work
- Issuing of candidate documentation e.g. handbooks, ID Badges and Welcome letters
- Ensure Right to work, DBS checks and Training is updated when required
- Generate reports using our CRM each month for consultants detailing upcoming expiry dates on Right to Work.
- Liaise with your line Manager to organise courses for branches with compliance requirements.
As Compliance Administrator for Swanstaff Recruitment you'll be a substantial part of the team who in turn will assist in our massive expansion plans, for what is a uniquely dynamic and fun Recruitment Agency.
You'll also be incredibly ambitious, you'll need to be to keep pace with our plans to open a further 80 branches in the next 7 years. As such you'll be flexible and adaptable, the kind of person who solves a problem and says 'What's next'?
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.