Must have strong recruitment co-ordination experience managing end to end recruitment and strong organisational skills.
A leading retail business based in Liverpool.
- Write and post job descriptions
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen CVs and cover letters
- Assess candidates suitability for the roles
- Conduct phone and skype/ facetime interviews and initial screening
- Provide a shortlist of candidates to hiring managers
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- Agency or internal recruitment experience
- Experience operating at co-ordinator level
- Strong administration skills
- IT literate
A permanent full time Recruitment Co-ordinator role working for a leading brand.