Does working in recruitment appeal to you, but you have a preference for managing bookings and co-ordinating large accounts without business development?
The Health and Social Care Team at Search's Manchester office continues to go from strength to strength and we work closely with large health and social care clients to ensure they are fully staffed with exceptional support workers and healthcare assistants.
Essential to this team is a dedicated, organised, hard-working and tenacious recruitment co-ordinator to support the established dynamic team. Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Resourcing for healthcare professionals, advertising, promoting our referrals scheme, telephone and face to face interviewing.
- Organising open days for registrations, both in the Manchester Office and other locations across the region
- Liaising with the compliance team in order to meet the standards and expectations on our clients and the wider industry
- Briefing candidates on suitable opportunities and co-ordinating their diaries to suit their availability
- Being on hand to deal quickly with issues and unexpected changes to rotas
- Working as part of a rota with your team mates to deal with enquiries and fulfil urgent requests out of office hours
- Gaining an expertise in the industry and an understanding of various recruitment software used internally and externally
The role requires a focused and energetic individual with a strong attention to detail and a drive to provide an exceptional service. We pride ourselves on our compassion and sense of responsibility when recruiting in this market, and we are looking for people to share our vision and be part of a hugely successful company, taking a key role in a rapidly growing team.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.