Your new company
Working for a fast paced and people focused business you will support the organisation through a high volume recruitment campaign across the UK business on 3 month interim basis.
Based in central Carlisle but recruiting across Carlisle, Crewe and other UK bases, reporting into the HR Manager and working within a HR team of 8 professionals.
Your new role
* Writing and posting adverts daily
* Sifting through CV applications
* Organising and holding interviews with potential candidates.
* Supporting line managers through interviews.
* Managing the on-boarding recruitment process
* Contacting successful applicants with feedback, offers and organising start dates.
* Pre-employment checks, processing security clearance.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need strong organisational skills, excellent communication skills and an assertive but approachable nature.
CIPD level 3 would be desirable but not essential, experience in recruitment and the ability to start with immediate effect is essential.
What you'll get in return
Rate of pay £13.22 per hour
Hours of work: Flexible hours
(Preferably 09:00 -17:00 or 08:30 - 16:30)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Recruitment Co-Ordinator