Poole, Dorset (commutable from Bournemouth, Dorchester, Wimborne, Ferndown)
Contract - 6 months Fixed Term
Up to £25,000pa (dependant on experience) pro rata
Ambridge Harris as delighted to be recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator on a 6 month basis for a leading Poole based organisation.
The main purpose of the Recruitment Co-ordinator role is to support and coordinate the recruiting process for the hiring managers, devising and recommending appropriate recruitment campaigns.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Being the main contact with line managers with the ability to influence and negotiate at all level
- Supporting line managers through coaching, and training in best practice recruitment methods
- Giving advise on the best and most appropriate selection methods for all role
- Attending and facilitating interviews/assessment centres when appropriate
- Working with the HR e-recruitment system to maintain and update system information
- Maintaining a good up to date knowledge of all legal requirements associated with recruitment and ensure implementation in all associated areas e.g. Data Protection, diversity, Equality Act, pay and benefits are adhered to
- Recruitment administration; ensuring a seamless service is maintained for all candidates
- To become involved in other ad hoc tasks as required.
The Ideal candidate will
- Have proven internal recruiting experience.
- Be an excellent communicator with ideally strong stakeholder management
- Have proven experience of working on a high volume of vacancies
- Have strong administrative, data input and customer service skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful ground
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job