The MSI Group Ltd are a leading supplier of front line health & Pharmaceutical jobs and our Clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries globally. We are currently ranked 5th in UK and have recently received the Sunday Times Fast Track award 2 years in a row as well as last year making the Sunday Times Best Company List and Queens Award.
As Client Services Manager you will manage out Tier 2 services & support clients ensuring that service levels are achieved. Also being responsible for ensuring all staff are meeting and exceeding expectations per their targeted performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of successfully working in a professional, outcome orientated/target driven environment
- Experience of managing permanent recruitment processes with longer lead times
- Personality who will thrive in a fast paced environment
- Natural rapport building skills
- Competitive nature
- A polished and professional approach
- Keen eye for detail and ability to follow procedure and process
- Ability to speak other languages will also be beneficial, although not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job