Recruitment Business Partner
To provide an effective resourcing service which supports both current business needs and fulfils the future growth of the Company whilst positioning us as an employer of choice.
To provide an effective centralised recruitment service to line managers and candidates.
- To deliver an innovative resourcing strategy that will include all mediums of sourcing and attraction.
- To ensure the brand is promoted and understood in the market place.
- Develop relationships with key leaders across the Group and an understanding of their business plans and ongoing resource requirements, so that expectations are clearly established and campaigns are developed to meet changing people needs.
- Provide specialist resourcing advice to hiring managers to ensure that selection is consistently conducted in a fair and robust manner.
- Lead own and direct search activity to ensure best in class candidate and hiring manager experience and that costs and time-scales are managed effectively.
- To oversee the recruitment supply chain ensuring all stages of the recruitment cycle operate effectively
- Ensure recruitment knowledge is up to date in order to provide advice and guidance to internal stakeholders on appropriate reward packages
- Ensure that on-boarding activities are managed effectively and accurately
- To oversee the administrative tasks delivered by the People Services Admin team, ensuring the provision of high quality and efficient in-house service in relation to data input and records maintenance.
- Manage and ensure applicant tracking systems are fit for purpose.
- Provide clear, regular, concise and detailed update reports to relevant key stakeholders.
- Ensure line managers are trained in interviewing skills and in the company’s recruitment process.
- To develop and implement appropriate measurements and methodologies for managing recruitment performance of the Permanent PSL to ensure delivery to agreed service standards.
- Raise our employer brand through social media platforms.
Experience as a Senior Recruitment Consultant or Internal Recruiter
- Ability to use own initiative and take a proactive approach to resolving challenges and driving continuous improvement
- Flexibility to travel UK wide to support business needs
- Ability to manage fast changing priorities
- Understanding of Equality and Diversity practice in Recruitment
- Experience of designing and implementing recruitment strategy
- Talent Acquisition
- Internal Resourcing
"Office Assistant jobs in London"