We are looking for a Business Partner to join the Game Change and become the go to for Digital and technical recruitment within the Rank Group. As a Recruitment Business Partner will have full ownership of the recruitment process and will guide hiring managers from sign-off to induction. You will provide support to our digital and technical teams across Mecca, Grosvenor and the shared services function. Digital and technical recruitment covers all of our support offices located in Maidenhead, Sheffield and Gibraltar.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Managing and executing on the full recruitment lifecycle
- Interface between candidates and stakeholders negotiating packages and closing candidates on a timely basis
- Measure and maintain recruitment service level of internal and external clients
- Identify and participate in networking activities and such as industry conferences, and open house events to build relationships and to recruit talent
- Partner with various senior managers and HR to actively recruit talent
- Develop pro-active recruitment strategies for future business needs
- Build strong relationships with all Stakeholders to help manage expectations through the recruitment process
- Raise vacancies through the online sign-off tool STARS and make sure all signatories have approved within an agreed timescale
- Raise any new vacancies with HR to ensure the position has been benchmarked and evaluated.
- Facilitate meetings with hiring managers to discuss requirements
- Carry out candidate searches across all channels including online job boards, social media and our internal database/networks to ensure direct placements
- Advise stakeholders of any suitable candidates and be prepared to enforce with evidence
- Networking with candidates to generate more candidates by referral - potential for out of hours
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify a short list.
- Ensure full details are taken from all candidate telephone responses
- Preparing CV’s for presentation to hiring managers and ensuring level of quality is sufficient for review
- Booking Interviews with hiring manager and candidates as required
- Carry out face to face interviews as an HR Representative.
- Manage the PSL of recruitment agencies to ensure the business receives the highest level of service within agreed SLAs
- Carry out a company induction with 2 weeks of any new starter
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Background in in-house, agency, search or RPO recruitment (Mixture preferred)
- Proven experience within Digital recruitment, with Technical recruitment being advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of search process - including Boolean search and head hunting techniques
- The ability to work with senior stakeholders in a faced passed environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute on projects; able to make decisions independently
- Excellent problem solving skills - be solution driven
- Able to work on multiple assignments across multiple geographic locations
- Solid experience using application tracking systems and other recruitment related systems
- IT Recruitment
- Recruitment Process
- Technical Information