This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and growing service organisation in the North East.
Working as part of the wider HR team, the Recruitment Business Partner will lead, develop and deliver the recruitment strategy for the whole business. This role will work closely with Managers and Colleagues across the organisation to thoroughly understand needs and resource effectively.
This role will start in February 2018 until January 2019
Key elements of the role include;
- effective leadership of the team including coaching, performance and development
- responsibility for the employer brand, ensuring the company is best placed to attract top talent in the region and beyond
- building strong relationships across the business, collaborating with the wider HR team to ensure people requirements are met
- forecasting requirements and resource planning for future business needs
- budget responsibility
- drive excellent customer service standards across the team, ensuring first class candidate experience
- overall responsibility for MI, identifying trends and making appropriate recommendations
- ensuring team targets are met
- To be considered for this role you will have an excellent track record as an internal recruitment manager ideally from a large services organisation.
- You will have up to date knowledge of the latest recruitment trends and building a strong employer brand
- You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to build strong relationships across all levels within the organisation.
- You will be customer focused and keen to drive high standards
You must be available to start in Feb/Mar 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job