Recruitment Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager or Recruitment Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge?
I am currently recruiting for a prestige and very successful Recruitment Company who require a Business Development Manager to cover their Industrial branches throughout the West Midlands.
- Working across the West Midlands region selling temporary and permanent recruitment solutions
- Writing and presenting tenders
- Arranging appointments
- To keep in regular contact with clients using agency supply
- Reporting directly to the Area Manager
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Extensive recruitment sales experience is essential, ideally within the industrial sector.
- Proven experience in consistently exceeding sales targets and negotiating high level contracts.
- Ability to develop and secure new business opportunities across a large area of the country
- Tenacity and resilience - able to keep going even when under pressure and facing tough situations.
- Confident to present high-level pitches to senior executives.
- Drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed.
- Own car and driving licence are essential.
Basic Salary package up to £35,000, 10% bonus with no threshold, company car (bmw 3 series) or car allowance and many more company benefits.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Development Consultant / Business Development Manager to work with a highly successful and reputable agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'