Our client is an innovative and fast growing recruitment consultancy working across the sectors of engineering, manufacturing, HR, IT and supply chain.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To be involved in winning new client accounts.
- Setting up framework agreements for key clients.
- Work with the marketing department on bids and tenders.
- Gain an in depth understanding of existing key clients, internal culture and identify upselling potential.
- Increase the scope of existing contracts through identifying additional bolt on contracts and services in new verticals, geographies, disciplines.
- Attend face to face meetings with key stakeholders and decision makers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of working within the recruitment sectors of engineering, manufacturing, HR, IT or supply chain.
- Business development or managerial experience gained within the recruitment industry.
- Able to confidently engage, network, present, influence and close at senior director/HR level.
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player, though happy to lead, self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to travel UK wide as and when required and have own car and driving licence.
A competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and flexible working conditions.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Business Development
- Business Sales
- Communication Skills