Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Level
Want to get into a company who offers the best training in recruitment? Do you want to be rewarded for the hard work that you put in to everything you do? We want to get you the best opportunities in order to help you on your way to becoming an exceptional recruiter…
Why get into recruitment starting at an entry level?
1) Potential to earn a lot of money - ability to earn as high as £45K if first year
2) Fast Career Progression - could be director in 5 years
3) Great social scene - working with likewise people
What can you expect from anEntry Level Recruitment Consultant?
Year One: £20K £35K OTE
Year Two: £30k £50K OTE
Year Three: £50k £80K OTE
What does a day in recruitment look like in an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant?
- Calling candidates and scanning CV’s
- Finding new business opportunities
- Writing adverts to attract new candidates and business opportunities
- Hitting targets, KPI’s and earning commission
- Maintaining and building on relationships with clients
Recruitment is one of the only industries where you are rewarded for the hard work you put in. Although the hours may be long and the job may be tough, there is an enormous amount of potential to progress quickly and earn a lot of money but also have a lot of fun on the way.
It’s not all about working hard though, what incentives can you expect from an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant:
- Weekly team nights out
- 3x holidays abroad to places like Ibiza, New York and Miami
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Great incentive like go carting, paintballing and bowling
- Weekly bottles of Moet to be won
The ideal candidate for an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant:
1) B2B sales experience (6-12 months)
2) Bachelor degree with a 2:1 or above (Will consider 2:2 candidates)
3) An individual who has played sport to a high level (semi professional/1st team university)
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job