Recruitment Branch Manager
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Car
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client in recruiting for a Recruitment Branch Manager. The purpose of this role is to support the business with continued growth by building on existing customers and developing relationships with new prospects.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for achieving the annual budget for the office: developing existing customer relationships within in the driving sectors as well as growing the sales strategy to deliver new business.
You will manage the existing relationship with businesses as well as doing a full 360 recruitment role.
Working hours are standard office hours Monday to Friday, flexibility is needed at busy times and out of hours.
* The branch achieves the monthly and annual budgets
* Sales pipelines are developed and tracked
* Client Service Levels - fulfilment of minimum of 95%
* The branch complies with all company policies and procedures - zero critical audit fails
* 100% compliance with current pricing policies and authorisation levels
* Training and development plans exist and are delivered to all branch staff
* Monthly targets and objectives are completed, with daily and weekly reviews to ensure all achieve
* Year on year growth in revenue streams and client base
* Driver recruitment experience required
* Managing consultant or the desire to progress within the industry
* Excellent organisational skills
* Confident negotiator and communicator
* Strong Leadership skills
* Strong Customer Relationship Management skills
* Ability to develop sales
* Adaptable and target driven
* 8am - 5pm (flexibility is required)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job