RECRUITMENT BRANCH MANAGER
EXCELLENT RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE START
For this role YOU will ideally be within travelling distance of Wakefield
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £24,000 - £30,000 negotiable per annum dependant on experience plus company car, lucrative bonus, contributory pension scheme
Rapier Employment, part of the Pertemps Network Group, are currently offering an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing specialist Logistics and Warehousing recruitment agencies based in Wakefield. The Wakefield branch enjoys a large catchment area, covering the whole of Yorkshire and Humberside, and we are particularly interested in candidates who can recognise the opportunity and the chance to benefit from this with an outstanding commission structure.
Whilst the list of requirements and attributes is listed below, we are looking for an experienced recruiter, ideally from a transport and logistics background. We are seeking someone equally adept at managing existing business while developing a pipeline of future business. This will include both temporary and contract as well as permanent placements.
This is a varied role, with plenty of autonomy, a chance to join one of our company and shape the future of our brand.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Working for an established company
- Genuine Career prospects
- An annual salary of £24,000 to £30,000 negotiable per annum depending on experience
- Outstanding commission structure
- Company car after qualifying period
- Contributory pension scheme
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Efficiently carry out the day-to-day worker assignment controls
- Actively attain new business opportunities
- Complete recruitment; payroll, and HR administrative functions
- Receive bookings from clients, allocate appropriate candidates to bookings, complete the booking sheets and notify clients and candidates
- Interview candidates ensuring all relevant documents are copied and logged. Ensure candidates are eligible to work in the UK, take up and record references before allocation of work
- Meet, greet and deal with ad-hoc employment enquiries efficiently and professionally
- Develop client KPI packages demonstrating Rapier performance against service level agreement targets and objectives
- Create and maintain a business development monitor or "Pipeline" model detailing new client contact details, results and progress of potential new clients
- Be able to work proactively on own initiative
- Fully understand and correctly log WTD hours, holidays, tacho infringements, tacho returns
- Ability to think on your feet
- Excellent Organisational skills
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Driven and 'self-starting'
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Windows/Office)
- Driving Licence
- Management experience would be ideal although full training can be given to individuals who can demonstrate the aptitude and drive for the position
Why Rapier? Because We Deliver!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: