Gi Group are recruiting for a Branch Manager at their Leicester office, which is situated in a prominent location in the City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading recruitment company who are also one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the U.K.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven individual who can be instrumental in the development of the existing team of Consultants and Resourcers as well as expand our market share through new business development. Ideally you'll have knowledge of the Leicester recruitment market and have a proven sales results background.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm with the ability to work flexible working hours to meet business requirements when required.
The position is an operational role, a full clean UK drivers licence is required.
The successful applicant's main daily responsibilities will include but are not exclusive to;
* Daily management of existing key customers, providing a first class recruitment and account management experience and identifying potential areas of development and value added services.
* Generating new business through available resources and actively seeking new opportunities to grow the existing client base.
* Managing the candidate experience. Completing applicant registrations, arranging and conducting interviews and matching candidates to the right positions.
* Managing candidates on temporary assignments on a day to day basis, dealing with payroll, holiday management, absences and queries.
* Working together with your team to ensure all operational processes are completed to highest possible standards and remain compliant to industry regulations at all times.
The ideal applicant will need to be able to demonstrate key skills and attributes;
* Time management and prioritisation, working well both from on initiative and as part of a small team.
* Accuracy, with an eye for detail and takes pride in succeeding within the workplace.
* Ability to work under pressure and in a target driven, fast paced and reactive environment.
* Have a personable and professional manner both over the phone and face to face.
* Able to identify areas of improvement and development both professionally and for own personal progression.
* Understanding what good customer service is and how to deliver on a day to day basis across a range of sectors.
In return the Gi Group can offer
* Competitive Salary, 26 days holiday + purchase holiday scheme
* Uncapped bonus scheme
* Contributing pension scheme
* Private health care
* A first class training programme.
* Excellent personal and career development opportunities.
* Joining an established and continuously improving industry leader.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you would be the right candidate for this position to Aimee Bailey, Email
- customer focused
- Recruitment experience
- people development
- track record in sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job