RECRUITMENT BRANCH MANAGER - ILFORD
Basic - Circa £38K plus profit related bonus
Benefits include - 25 days holiday
08.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
My Client is an established and growing recruitment business with multiple branches across the UK. They pride themselves on their service delivery and innovative approach to recruitment solutions has helped them achieve this growth, as such they are seeking fresh talent to join their expanding teams.
If you are looking for a new challenge, or to further your career, my Client may well be the next step for you.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for achieving the annual budget for the office: developing existing customer relationships within Industrial, Driving (HGV and Non-HGV), Catering and Commercial /Office Support sectors as well as driving the sales strategy to deliver new business.
You will be responsible for a small team of consultants. So your ability to support, train and mentor them is essential in developing them to achieve the targets that have been set for them, and reach their full potential
You will be operating in a manner consistent with company values, policies and procedures and working to deliver the Company's long term vision and business goals.
Working hours are 08.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, flexibility is key to being successful in this role, especially at busy times.
• The branch achieves the monthly and annual budgets
• Strong new business development skills
• Sales pipelines are developed and tracked
• Client Service Levels
• The branch complies with all company policies and procedures
• Training and development plans exist and are delivered to all branch staff
• Monthly targets and objectives are completed, with daily and weekly reviews to ensure all achieve through sales and activity
• Year on year growth in revenue streams and client base
• Minimum 12 months proven track record within Industrial, Driving, Catering and/or Commercial Recruitment experience at management level
• Excellent New Business Development skills with a proven track record of success
• Confident negotiator and communicator
• Strong Leadership skills
• Strong Customer Relationship Management skills
• Ability to develop sales both personally and through your team
• Adaptable and target driven
• Ability to support and develop a team
If you feel you have the required skills, qualifications and capabilities to excel within this role, we would love to hear from you.