The THOMAS Recruitment Group is formed by a dedicated group of professionals, who deliver the best service to many of the region’s most prestigious companies. We operate out of 5 offices across Wales, which are founded and built on a brand of pure excellence, with aggressive and exciting growth plans to to branch into the English market very soon.
This exciting opportunity is based in our new Birmingham Office which is opening early 2018. We are seeking a driven individual to relish this opportunity and take this branch into the next successful decade of our vision.
Why THOMAS Recruitment?
Not only are we an Award Winning and Fast Growing Company, we hold and maintain an excellent reputation within the market for our outstanding company ethos, staff training and rewards.
Here’s a handful of other benefits we offer:
- Marketing Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday - Day off
- Annual Awards
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Performance Incentives - Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club Trips to London for top performers
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- High levels of Commission paid out in the last quarter
- Ongoing Incentives such as Teeth Whitening, Designer Shoes, Handmade Suits, Rolex’s.
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
- Takeaway Fridays
The Successful Candidate:
We are committed to providing full and comprehensive training for all new starters within our business, therefore, previous experience within the industry or this role is needed, although you will need to possess the following attributes:
- Desire to build a team of successful consultants
- Enjoy creating positive results through others
- Gritty & Strong Minded
- Able to create a vision and achieve it
- Understand basic maths & figures
- Ability to be hands on, if required
- Confident and Energetic
- Able to work at a very fast pace
- Take pride in their work
- Able to communicate effectively
- Well organised and structured
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
In Recruitment, no two days are the same however, the day to day duties are:
- Managing a compact team of experienced consultants
- Building rapport with clients
- Ensuring a first class service is delivered to all our clients
- Ensuring excellent client relationships are maintained throughout your business
- Setting targets and incentives for your consultants
- Pushing and stretching your consultants for the best possible results
- Being part of a successful and established management team
- Recruiting, retaining, managing, motivating and developing the team
Developing a high performance culture of continual improvement within the team
- Ensuring processes are followed and demanding excellence from all consultants
- Attending monthly Managers Meetings
At THOMAS Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being 'The Right Choice In Recruitment’, therefore, if you feel you have the tenacity, drive and desire to excel in Recruitment then please contact our Careers Team we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Microsoft Office
- Performance Culture