Due to a continued period of growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an award winning Recruitment Agency as a booking consultant based in our Central Milton Keynes office.
You will join an existing team and help our temporary Health and Social Care division with filling ad-hoc bookings and shift requests. Paterson Health and Social Care supply care staff to clients throughout Bucks, Beds, Herts and Northants including but not limited to, Residential, Supported living and Nursing Homes.
We are looking for somebody who is a confident, dynamic self-starter to maximise sales and help create new areas of growth to our portfolio of clients and candidates.
The Role of Booking Consultant:
- Managing and filling day to day bookings and meeting daily targets/objectives.
- Ensure a high fill rate is achieved for each client
- Co-ordinate client rotas
- Keep accurate records of bookings and candidate and client updates on CRM
- You will be responsible for developing relationships with existing clients and identifying new clients to maximise business potential.
- Building an excellent working relationship with every temporary worker whilst obtaining their availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working within a fast paced temporary recruitment environment where excellent organisation and attention to detail is a must.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in building customer/client relationships and thrive on working to targets and objectives.
- You will be a self-starter and be capable of working on your own initiative and managing your own time effectively.
You will be:
- Driven and self-motivated
- Confident and personable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Compassionate and conscientious
- Proactive, target driven and able to work under pressure
- Confident in communicating with Clients and Temporary staff, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic commission structure
- Great culture, very dynamic and outgoing team
- Relaxed office with a supportive team environment
- Supportive training to enhance skills
- Fun incentives
The position is full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- excellent organisational skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'