Support the Direct Recruitment Manager to source and attract exceptional candidates directly for experienced hire vacancies. In essence, this role enables the Direct Recruiter to spend time in their market, with quality candidates and also support internal stakeholders.
• Working closely with in-house Direct Recruiters and hiring managers to understand recruitment needs and deliver a smooth and efficient direct candidate sourcing model.
• Identify and source both active and passive talent from a range of appropriate sources i.e. LinkedIn, CV databases, professional communities, internal referrals.
• Effective job advertisement and job description writing.
• Marketing vacancies to maximise the attraction of direct applicants utilising all appropriate channels including LinkedIn and job boards.
• Vacancy management: full vacancy management i.e. vacancy brief, candidate attraction, candidate shortlisting and hiring manager support, for experienced hire recruitment.
• Candidate management: super user of Applicant Tracking System “ATS”, reviewing applications, progressing applications to the right recruitment stage on a daily basis. Providing quality feedback to candidates at all stages. Maintaining frequent valuable communication with candidates on an on-going basis.
• Managing internal stakeholders: keeping stakeholders updated with the recruitment process and any difficulties encountered.
• Support Direct Recruiters with assessment: application screening & interviewing.
• Work with Direct Recruiters to manage the end to end recruitment process from brief to on-boarding providing best in class candidate and hiring manager experience.
• Administration skills dealing with high-volume and candidate short recruitment.
• Exceptional communication skills
• First-class presentation and problem-solving skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Focus on team achievement, not just individual goals
• Professional demeanor and ability to manage time effectively
• Self-motivated and collaborative, doesn’t mind working autonomously at times
• Business language fluency in English
WORKING AT MAZARS
We embrace your individual strengths to capitalise on what makes you unique.
We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
Whether you want to gain exposure to different types of clients, learn new skills or move nationally or internationally, Mazars offers plenty of opportunity to achieve your goals.
At Mazars we operate an agile approach to working. For us agile working means empowering and trusting our people. Empowering our people to work where, when and how they choose. And trusting our people to make the right choices for Mazars, their team and themselves to deliver the best outcome for the client. By its very nature, agile working won’t look the same for everyone. Ultimately it’s up to our people to decide what’s right.
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
WE ARE MAZARS
We are a positively different international accountancy and advisory firm. With entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA, we differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
We are proud of our strong European heritage, our smart and sustainable growth and of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world.
For more information regarding careers at Mazars please visit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'