Associate Consultant wanted for Insurance Projects and Change desk
Your new company
Hays Recruitment Specialists are a market leading global recruiter with offices based in the city next to Bank. We are growing and expanding into new markets and seeking ambitious graduates or sales professionals seeking a new challenge.
Your new role
You will be joining the insurance team and sitting on the Projects and Change desk where you will have the opportunity to recruit in a fast paces and exciting industry. Should you be successful you will go through Hays' world renowned training program over the course of your first year where you will learn the basics of recruitment as well as having the opportunity to quickly become a manager or business director.
You Also have the opportunity to move onto an active desk with a client base already built for you. You will also have a the support of a friendly small team who are experts in their individual fields making it a fantastic opportunity to get insight into an otherwise unknown market.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have attended university with a 2:2 or above and have some experience within sales. As you are going to be meeting very senior figures within the London market you will also need to be well presented and have strong communication skills. A good telephone manor will also be necessary as often clients call via phone through the day.
Confidence will also play a big part in this role as you will be meeting clients face to face, therefore you will need to be eager and willing to meet new people.
What you'll get in return
- Unrivalled training and development - we will make sure that you have all the tools to be successful and will give you classroom based and on the job training and clear career progression
- Uncapped commission - the more you put in the more you get out - there is a great opportunity to earn a lot of money
- A solid client base - we have excellent relationships with big insurance clients, a lot of this job is on the phone and face to face so you will be going out and meeting head of business and directors of leading firms in your first month
- A fun friendly office - Cheapside is our flagship office, we have beers on a Friday, a boxing ring, ping pong table and run lots of office games. We regularly go to the pub and for meals together after work also we have big office parties twice a year with free food and unlimited alcohol
- Excellent incentives - for our top performers you have the chance to go on holidays, to 5* meals, shopping vouchers, champagne and much more…
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.