- Are you a Graduate or 2nd jobber who is looking to earn over £100k per year?
- Do you want a starting salary of £23,000-25,000 from Day One?
Recruitment is mainly a telephone-based sales role. Initially, this will involve a large amount of cold calling to prospective clients. You will find candidates for your clients through headhunting, writing adverts and networking.
You’ll prepare your candidates for their interviews and coach and manage them through the process whilst keeping your clients aware of your progress through to successfully closing the deal.
Recruitment is not only about helping people, it is a sales position and you’ll have targets to generate fees for the company and commission for yourself, so there are some great rewards available!
What you can expect working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Realistic earnings with Year 1 OTE of £50k and Year 2 OTE of £100k plus
- Working in a fast paced industry
- Rapid career progression - opportunity to fast track your career to Management within 3 years
- Incentives including lunches to Michelin star restaurants
- Ambitious, competitive environment & great culture
- Long term stability
- 5* company holiday targets including Miami, Ibiza and Las Vegas
Key attributes you’ll need to be a Trainee or Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Either a degree or work experience in a sales/telephone-based environment (2nd jobber!)
- A strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business acumen
- Money motivated attitude
- Drive and ambition
- A natural ability to build rapport - great communicator!
Recruitment is one of the most exhilarating and lucrative careers in the workplace.
If you feel you have what it takes to become a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we are keen to talk to you!
We are interviewing now as we have a number of immediate start position available.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including: IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates; Media Sales, Events and Conferencing Sales and many more exciting Graduate Trainee roles.
APPLY NOW AND WE’LL BE IN TOUCH WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS!
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"