Recruitment Associate (Insurance Specialist)
Flexible working hours available
We are seeking Insurance professionals who would be interested in exploring moving across to the world of recruitment to specialise in broking, underwriting and Claims recruitment.
Full training will be given, but it is essential you have a good knowledge of Insurance in order for you to speak with clients and candidates fluently.
We have a great team of consultants, all have also come from the insurance world, who work together as a team to assist our clients.
The role of a recruitment consultant has an element of sales to it But mainly involves consulting and managing individuals and organisations.
Typical work activities
A recruitment consultant's role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- working towards targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- building relationships with clients;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., Reed, jobsite, total jobs
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers; e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
The role is an equity-based role, this means you will receive an extremely high commission of 50% (£1,000 - £7,000 for each placement made) but there will be no basic salary, but when you are making multiple placements each month, who is worried about the basic salary.
We also offer a share scheme which would give you the opportunity to receive company shares based on the companies profits.
To be considered for this role, please contact Kirk Stannett at KSA recruitment Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job