Recruitment Consultant needed for an award winning brand within the property sector.
Basic salary: £23,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
Our client is looking for someone eager to learn and make an impact. The role is ideally suited to someone with a recruitment or estate agency background but your attitude and willingness to learn are more important than your experience to date.
The right candidate will...
- Love speaking to people both on the phone, by email and video!
- Enjoy juggling different projects and working to deadlines
- Be very organised
- Responding to new enquiries by phone and email - No Cold Calling involved!
- Updating customer contact records
- Managing a warm pipeline of enquiries
- Building relationships with prospects and current branches
Essential skills & attributes:
- Thinking outside the box and get a thrill from seeing new ideas work
- Well organised
- A whizz around computers and you’re comfortable with emails and updating customer databases
- Super friendly and confident speaking to people on the phone or face to face
- You love helping people and care about delivering great outcomes
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details.
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'