Are you a Recruitment Assistant looking for a change?
One of our clients based in Central Brighton is looking for a Recruitment Assistant on a week by week basis, starting asap!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong administrative experience within either a HR or Recruitment environment
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Work efficiently within a busy working environment
- Experience of using Linked In and other CV platforms to source candidates
- Able to speak with candidates about job descriptions
- Be IT Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Be available immediately and able to work on a full time, Monday to Friday basis.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm with an hourly rate of £10 per hour. This role is available with an immediate start and will run on a week by week basis at this stage.
While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
If this sounds like the type of role you would thrive in click the APPLY NOW button
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job