We are recruiting! CP Recruitment are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to work ideally 4 days a week, based Clapham Old Town. Hours can have some flexibility. 6 months contract initially.
We are a niche, London based Independent Recruitment
business working in the London Design & Branding agency market. Clare set up the company 3 years ago after over 15 years in large London agencies. This role provides support with all aspects of the recruitment process, from organising interviews with clients and candidates to
updating the website with job briefs, updating Linked In, managing the database as well as liaising with clients and candidates. You will also need to be able to support Clare with the day to day running of the business covering, finance, admin and marketing. We are ideally looking for someone ideally with a recruitment background who can quickly pick up the role and understands the process, however please get in touch if you have similar relevant experience. Please visit www.clarepersey.co.uk for further information on the company and to get a sense of who we are.
- A strong service ethic with a natural understanding of hot to deliver excellent customer service.
- The ability to multi-task and a real attention to detail - both in verbal communication and written communications- emails, database entries etc.
- Excellent time management - the ability to ensure work gets delivered against tight timeframes.
- The Willingness to go the extra mile and ensure work gets done well
- An ability to work well under pressure and use your initiative
- Database management - adding new applicants, clients and contacts onto the RDB system with as much detail as possible and attributes coded precisely.
- Management of CP’s LinkedIn inbox and responses as directed. Ensure LI messages and copied over to RDB candidate profile.
- Produce weekly keep in touch emails to candidates selected by CP to send out on her behalf. Follow up and update RDB as appropriate.
- Support CP with new candidate follow ups. Sending out comprehensive agency/ role overviews and information to candidates who have recently met Clare.
- Prepare and format candidate CVs and produce an individual candidate synopsis for each new applicant.
- Send out candidates to active job roles or speculatively to clients on behalf of CP. Note all activity on RDB.
- Perform applicant searches for vacancies on RDB. Cross reference information with LinkedIn and discuss results and approach with CP.
- Contact candidates for active vacancies - tailor approach as to whether it is a live, prospect warm or prospect cold candidate.
- Proactively source candidates via the recommend a friend scheme.
- Organise candidate interviews with clients, ensuring the details are recorded in CP’s calendar and candidates have received a full confirmation email.
- Organise candidate meetings with new candidates and CP either based in our office or central London.
- Pre interview brief candidates
- Speak with junior candidates
- Creation of weekly statistics report for team
- Manage the recruitment portals for the clients which recruit through an online system.
- Manage the company adverts on the website. Create job adverts for new opportunities and publish onto the company website.
- Create adverts and manage response for external websites/ job boards.
- Weekly creation of at least three relevant vacancy posts for LinkedIn to be used by the whole team. Store on the RDB client name under Client Profile tab.
- Creation of Mailer to go out to candidates and management of responses.
- Google Analytics management throughout the month.
- Maintain the forecast spreadsheet.
- Input all monthly billings and send out invoices for both permanent and freelance candidates
- Chase payments from clients.
- Send the Business quarterly tax and Vat receipts each quarter.
Administration & Systems
- Write up client meeting notes
- Write agency profiles
- Ad hoc administration for the team.
- Ensure the shared drive is kept up to date and tidy.
- Look at RDB - can we do more on the system rather than Outlook (eg send out CVs candidates through the database)
- Manage relationship between Clare Persey Recruitment and systems provider, deal with any adhoc problems which might occur.