Our client, a leading international law firm, requires a Recruitment Assistant to support the attraction and selection of business services employees and lateral fee earners and partners to ensure they are attracting and selecting the highest quality candidates from the widest possible pool, in the most cost-efficient and effective way.
- Delivering best practice recruitment process for all lateral hires and hiring managers.
- Ensuring best in class candidate experience.
- Maintaining a repository of recruitment tools, techniques and expertise, sharing knowhow and best practice across the firm.
- Supporting global recruitment initiatives (e.g. international recruitment into London).
- No direct reports.
- Large workload and projects requires the ability to juggle many priorities at once.
- Given the size of the team, needs to use initiative and be proactive.
Lateral Partner Recruitment
- Supporting the global recruitment team, sponsors, business managers, Partner Election Committee team members and candidates with process and administration needs.
- Organising meetings and interview days for partners and partner level candidates.
- Collation, preparation and distribution of candidate papers.
Experienced Hire Recruitment
- Acting as the first point of contact for external vendors and candidates.
- Managing the recruitment approval process.
- Maintaining the applicant tracking system (BrassRing) for both roles and individual candidates.
- Preparing agency terms and recording these terms on the system.
- Organising interviews and assessment days.
- Developing and maintaining effective reporting for the recruitment team and the business.
- Preparing offers and liaising with the business in relation to candidate communications.
- Ad-hoc project work around the lateral resourcing function.
Skills and experience required
- Experience of working in a busy and highly administrative role dealing with senior people, a large workload and a with a focus on prioritising.
- Methodical and highly organised.
- Well presented.
- Good phone manner.
- Able to deal with senior people.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional and responsive.
- Good at prioritising.
- Calm, confident personality.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Sensitive to cultural differences.
- Prepared to work overtime (paid) if required.
- Good customer service attitude.
- Strong communicator, both oral and written.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Commercially aware.
- Common sense.
- Strong team skills.
- Committed and determined.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Exposure to professional services firm.
- Experience of in-house recruitment or agency recruitment.
- Professional Services
- Recruitment Process