Elite-HR are have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Assistant to join our client on a temporary basis; lasting approximately 3 months.
Please note this role is due to start immediately, therefore please only apply if you are readily available.
This position would suit somebody with demonstrable recruitment experience, as well as strong administrative skills and the ability to handle a high-volume workload, in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A solid understanding of the recruitment lifecycle
- Demonstrable evidence of meticulous attention to detail and time management
- Discretion and the ability to observe confidentiality
- A collaborative and flexible approach with evidence of looking for solutions
- Proven organisational and administrative skills, with demonstrable success in managing a variety of tasks and/or activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; particularly Word and Excel, ideally up to intermediate level
- Self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure with minimal supervision
- A friendly attitude with a passion for providing excellent customer service
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Hourly Wage: £9-£10
DRIVING LICENCE AND OWN CAR ARE ESSENTIAL