A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Assistant to join a well established business based in Lytham. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will take responsibility for the following areas:
- Sourcing candidates for job vacancies
- Shortlisting candidates
- Managing the recruitment tracking system
- Providing first line support for all recruitment queries
- Posting job adverts
- Using social media to attract candidates
- Conducting interviews
- Supporting with all recruitment administration
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Supporting the wider HR team as and when required
My client is looking for a candidate that is able to work 30 hours over 5 days, although during busy periods there will be a requirement to work additional hours. To be considered for this role it is essential that you have previously worked in either a HR or recruitment role.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.