The successful applicant for the Recruitment Assistant position will support the Head of HR and Facilities by coordinating the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring full compliance with the relevant regulatory, employment, and equality legislation. The Recruitment Assistant will also provide support and cover for the HR Administrator when necessary.
The client is a well-renowned investment firm in the City of London. The client manages investments for charities, religious organisations and the public sector, and is an expert within its field within the Financial Services sector.
The successful applicant for the Recruitment Assistant position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Coordinating and supporting managers throughout the recruitment process
- Administering the end-to-end recruitment process
- Ensuring pre-employment checks are completed prior to the commencement of employment
- Managing recruitment-based enquiries via phone and e-mail
- Scheduling interviews and collating candidate feedback
- Preparing recruitment packs for interviews
- Producing offer letters and contracts for new-starters
- Coordinating referencing checks and DBS checks
- Maintaining the recruitment tracker
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with hiring managers and recruitment agencies
- Updating new-starters files and coordinating the on-boarding process
The successful applicant for the Recruitment Assistant position should ideally have:
- Recent and relevant recruitment and referencing experience
- Knowledge of the Financial Services sector
- Good academics, minimum degree educated
- Good communicative skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
A competitive annual salary, discretionary bonus, and the possibility of support with CIPD funding.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job