Full-time 6-month Fixed Term Contract
£25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
We are recruiting for a Recruitment Assistant, on behalf of an established company near Swindon. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to gain experience with a market leading company.
The ideal candidate will have a background in HR or recruitment and accustomed to managing the full recruitment process from sourcing to offer. Able to demonstrate the ability to deliver an effective and professional approach to the recruitment of high quality personnel.
- Managing the recruitment process
- Sourcing of candidates
- Scheduling interviews
- Point of contact for employment agencies
- Issuing employment contracts
- Reporting of company recruitment activity
- Recruitment experience gained either in HR or employment agency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and methodical approach
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
The role may require some travel, so a full valid driving licence is required.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.