Excellent opportunity has opened up for a Recruitment Assistant to join one of the UK’s largest facilities company. They are looking for someone to start on an immediate basis offering a competitive hourly rate up to £10 per hour. If you have previous recruitment experience and can start tomorrow please get in contact asap.
- Working alongside the recruitment team
- Screening and sifting through CV’s
- Tele-screening candidates and Organising Interviews
- Reviewing applications from Jobsites, agencies and the direct website
- General administration
Skills / Experience
- Previous Recruitment or HR experience
- Experience of working in a recruitment environment
- Strong Administration skills
- Immediately available
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job