Recruitment Assistant - Full Training Provided
Ever thought of trying recruitment?
A brand new recruitment and sales opportunity has come available with rapid advancement! Full training is provided, along with ongoing guidance and support. Roar Ambition is seeking 5 Recruitment candidates to join our sales and recruitment team with immediate start!
Working with top UK clients, Roar Ambition are recruiting for candidates to join our sales and recruitment team specialising in retail events and residential sales in the energy sector.
- Managing and promoting sales for a range of products and services via store events and residential visitations
- Teach and train other sales assistants product knowledge and sales techniques
- Be responsible for interviewing and recruiting new sales assistant candidates on behalf of the company
- Be responsible for managing all candidates that you recruit
- Target-based progression and earnings. Contact our team and ask about the criteria involved in progressing your career to a team leader/ managerial role
Apply today to find out more about our current projects and campaigns, rewards package, and where your skills could fit it.
We are offering an excellent rewards package in return, including an annual European team getaway, commission only performance-based earnings to reward you for your outstanding marketing performance, the flexibility of self-employed work, regular travel opportunities, and flexible working hours and holidays.
Contact our team, and find out more today!
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile today and 'Apply Now'. We will be shortlisting candidates shortly to meet with the manager for a preliminary appointment and a further shadowing day with our current sales and marketing team. We currently have several locations based within 10 miles of Liverpool city centre, so travel to these locations will be involved. Please note as this is part of the interview process, this is an unpaid day.
- Must be age 18+ and able to commute to Liverpool City Centre
- Training is provided, so previous experience is not compulsory
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'