Bee Teacher are currently looking to recruit a team of Recruitment Assistant to join us to support recruiting education professionals on board. We’re seeking individuals with a motivation to make a difference and to build experience in a customer facing environment. This role could suit a person who likes recruitment but perhaps not the client sales aspect. This post can be offer as part time position with immediate start. The hours can be flexible for during normal office hours or Saturday and evenings.
About Bee Teacher
Bee Teacher is an education recruitment agency based in Southbank, SE1. We work within the education sector and serve a highly rewarding sector. On day to day basis, we help teachers and education professionals to find their dream job in schools and colleges. We’re seeking to establish a new office and to develop a new team.
The role of a Recruitment Assistant has the following responsibilities:
- Actively develop our candidate talent pool. You must be comfortable to be on the phone and solving problems.
- Administrative and vetting duties to make sure our candidates are capable and compliant
- To assist in delivering an outstanding recruitment experience.
When joining Bee Teacher, you can expect a friendly, supportive business environment with a real care how to support our teachers in their career search.
Our office near Southbank, Vauxhall and Westminster. The nearest station is Vauxhall station.
- Comfortable to be on the phone and actively engage in supporting our candidates with great customer services
- Strong ICT skills
- Good standard in English
About the Role:
The role is a customer facing position that would suit a candidate who can add and develop our organisation in the following areas:
- Identifying candidates, conducting telephone interviews and candidates assessment
- Taking references
- Vetting and screening the candidates to ensure that we’re presenting suitable talent
- Building a specialist network of high calibre candidates
- Delivering a first class recruitment service.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please click apply below and attach an up to date copy of your CV. Please advise us of your availability for work (days/time your free).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job