Our client, a large international law firm, is seeking a Recruitment Assistant to join their HR team. This role will focus on assisting the recruitment process for non-qualified/qualified fee earning staff with a focus on one of the practice area's.
- Assist in the management of the recruitment cycle, alongside the Recruitment Advisor.
- Represent the recruitment function within the wider HR Department, participating in meetings as required.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and those involved in recruitment.
- stakeholders and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the Firm’s practice areas and business.
- To attend interviews as and when required.
- Produce and analyse management information as required and as a result make recommendations to the Recruitment team.
- Deliver recruitment specific projects, as communicated and agreed.
- Assist with the management of the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) , to monitor and review performance of suppliers, negotiate rates and hold agency briefings
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong academics
- Previous recruitment experience in legal or professional services would be ideal
- Previous experience in law as either trainee lawyer or paralegal and now looking to make a career change
- Highly professional manner with evidence of excellent client facing and customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to working practices of the firm
- Flexible and resilient with strong problem solving skills
- Committed, enthusiastic and innovative
- Ability to communicate at all levels with strong organisational skills
- Ability to cope with the pressure of working in a fast paced, professional service firm
Please contact Nikki Bjurenvall ASAP to discuss further.