Office Angels in Leeds are looking to add to their successful team for a Candidate Consultant / Recruitment Assistant, due to internal promotion.
Office Angels is one of the most recognised recruitment brands within the office professional recruitment space, placing office professional candidates into career opportunities at all levels of experience in a wide range of industry sectors across the UK.
Here's what we can offer you.
- Great earning potential
- Incentive trips and schemes to exotic locations such as Rio and Barbados
- Excellent progression
- Birthday day off - in addition to your holiday entitlement
- Volunteer day - One day off (FULL PAY) per year to support a charity of your choice
- Adhoc team and individual incentives
- A vast and flexible benefits package to choose from to suit your needs including vouchers and discounts
- Pension scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Annual conference and awards night in London recognising excellence within our company
- A rewarding role within a supportive network
- A comprehensive training package
Here's the role...
- Interviewing; Coordinating and conducting Registrations to ensure candidate availability is at a maximum, and the flow coming through is of a suitable calibre
- Advertising; Advertising on various job boards / portals
- Candidate Attraction; Using various resourcing methods; such as LinkedIn, Job boards etc
- Candidate Care; Keeping in regular contact with registered candidates to maintain up to date records
- Marketing: Making up marketing material as sent to the Branch by Head Office. Such as Halloween, Christmas, Easter mailshots etc
- Administration; Working closely with the Consultants to ensure an efficient and supportive administration function; such as uploading Candidate Registration Packs, Referencing, Interview and Assignment confirmations, Screening telephone calls, and recording information on in-house systems
- Audit: Keeping and maintaining all compliant information in reference to both candidates and clients as per company policy
- Telephone/Email; Screening, gate keeping and assisting with branch telephone and email queries
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed as a Candidate Consultant:
- Strong desire to succeed and work ethic - We need you to come ready to work hard and enjoy the rewards
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines with conflicting priorities
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Strong focus on building customer relationships
- Articulate and confident communicator
Apply now to register your interest in becoming an Office Angels Candidate Consultant.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Office Angels is an Equals Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.