As Recruitment Assistant you will:
- Provide administrative support for the Attorney Recruiting function in the London office.
- Assist in maintaining candidate records in Taleo, provides data entry support, and manages department-related projects.
- Provide assistance with attorney recruiting-related tasks and procedures, including candidate support, collaboration with search firms, and on-boarding.
- Coordinate various facets of the Summer Internship Program, Easter Vacation Scheme, and recruiting events and meetings.
- Ensure client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of position.
The successful candidate will have experience working in the legal sector, ideally in a recruitment role.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job