OVERVIEW: NVQ ASSESSOR - RECRUITMENT
Calling all Recruitment Assessors!
We are looking to discuss an exciting opportunity with qualified Assessors who have previous experience assessing the IRP accredited recruitment qualifications; Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing and Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice.
You will be joining an innovative and rapidly growing training provider, visiting learners in their place of work in the Warrington and surrounding areas.
It is essential you have delivered the Recruitment qualifications previously, and desirable that you have experience assessing apprenticeships (including functional skills) within other sectors.
The role is home based and the learner caseload is predominately located in Warrington and across the North West region.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: NVQ ASSESSOR - RECRUITMENT
The role is home based and you will be visiting learners in their place of work. Managing your own diary, you will be responsible for a caseload of 40-45 learners, delivering IRP Accredited Level 2 Cert in Recruitment Resourcing and Level 3 Cert in Recruitment Practice, including Functional Skills delivery as part of the full apprenticeship framework.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: NVQ ASSESSOR - RECRUITMENT
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support Recruitment learners on programmes towards achieving their Level 2 and 3 Recruitment qualifications
- Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways.
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved Recruitment training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: NVQ ASSESSOR - RECRUITMENT
- A1 Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33 etc.)
- A minimum 1 years' previous experience assessing IRP Recruitment qualifications; Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing and Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: NVQ ASSESSOR - RECRUITMENT
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
- Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1 or equivalent)
SALARY/BENEFITS: NVQ ASSESSOR - RECRUITMENT
- Starting salary range between £24k - £28k
- Full travel expenses (paid from home)
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Recruitment Consultant
- Certificate in Recruitment Practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job